Compiled by Mustapha Mohammed Gujba (Political Banker)
1. On 29th May, he Declared a state of emergency on Basic Education.
2. On 5th June, he visited Yetim Care Orphanage Home and raised its monthly allocation from N500,000 to N1,000000.
3. On 6th June , he visited areas affected by the insurgency and pledged for instant rehabilitation and reconstruction.
4. On 7th June, he attended Security council meeting with Mr. president in Villa.
5. On 10th-11th June, he stormed Abuja for massive and Vigorous campaigns for Sen. Ahmad Lawan’s bid for Senate presidency and it was successful.
6. On 12th June, he met with the representatives of the Kingdom of Morocco for partnership on Agriculture and Youth Empowerment.
7. On 16th June, he visited ongoing capital projects (Roads & Cargo Int. Airport) in Damaturu and charged contractors on quality and speedy delivery of the projects.
8. On 17th June, he met President Buhari in Villa and requested for FG’s massive support to the state.
9. On 19th June, he attended NGF’s meeting in Villa where security & IGR were the top agendas.
10. On 20th June, he attended National Economic Council Meeting In Villa chaired by President Buhari.
11. On 24th June, he received State Assembly members and pledged harmonious relationship.
12. On 24th June, he chaired Security Council meeting with heads of security, intelligence and law enforcement agencies in Damaturu.
13. On 26th June, Gov. Buni (represented by his deputy) flagged-off the 2019 first round of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Week (MNCHW) in Damaturu.
14. On 26th June, Gov Buni approved the easing of state-wide curfew from 10.00 pm to 6.00 am daily to a new curfew of 11.00 pm to 6.00 am daily.
15. On 29th June, he met with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in an effort to Strengthen Partnership in Healthcare, Agriculture.
16. On 1st July, Gov. Buni Declared First Yobe Education Summit open, appointed chairman and members of technical committee on reviving education.
17. On 1st July, Gov. Buni met Yobe Youths, and restated his administration’s commitment to go with youth & pledged for empowerment opportunities.
18. On 2nd July, Gov. Buni unveiled educational agenda, harps on school infrastructure.
19. On 2nd July, Gov. Buni visited Flour mill & Aluminum Companies in Potiskum and pledged to resuscitate the industries for economic growth, he similarly visited Gadaka town and pledged massive infrastructural development.
20. On 3rd July, he met Miyatti Allah cattle breeders and pledged supports for Ruga Settlement Policy.
21. On 4th July, he met Traditional rulers and commended their efforts on peaceful coexistence.
22. On 4th July, he approved the sum of N228,914,250.19 for the payment of the benefits of 198 local government retirees.
23. On 8th July, Governor Mai Mala Buni met with the Speaker of the Yobe State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Ahmad Lawan Mirwa, principal officers and other members of the House on the sidelines of their ongoing workshop in Abuja under the theme “Enhancing the Capacity of 9th Assembly Lawmakers”.
24. On 16th July, Gov. Buni inspected pilgrims’ facilities in Mecca, Medina directing that new beddings for pilgrims be procured.
25. On 19th July, Gov. Buni attended a video conference mid-year review meeting with Mr Bill Gates and the Chairman of Dangote Foundation, Alhaji Aliko Dangote on strengthening Routine Immunization in Yobe State.
26. On 22nd July, Gov. Buni received the State IPAC Chairman Umar Mohammed Kukuri, who led the chairmen and secretaries of other political parties to Government House Damaturu.
27. On 22nd July, Gov. Buni received the leadership of the National Commercial Tricycle and Motorcycle Owners and Riders Association (aka KEKE NAPEP Owners and Riders).
28. On 24th July, Gov. Mai Mala Buni hosted and congratulated six newly commissioned officers of the Nigeria Airforce from Yobe State.
29. On 24th July, Gov. Mai Mala Buni met and interacted with social media writers from different parts of Yobe State.
30. On 24th July, Gov Mai Mala Buni received and interacted with the new Immigrations Service Comptroller for Yobe State, as he resumed office in Damaturu, the state capital.
31. On 25th July, Gov. Buni attended the flagging off of the distribution of tractors to farmers across the state by NECAS for providing 100 tractors and other implements and input to farmers in the state as part of the CBN-supported Anchor Borrowers’ Programme in Potiskum.
32. On 25th July, Gov. Mai Mala Buni held his first Town hall Meeting in Potiskum as he begins state-wide visits to thank the people for their support during the last election and interact with them directly.
33. On 26th July, Gov. Mai Mala Buni traveled with President Buhari to Monrovia, Liberia.
34. On 27th July, Gov. Buni embarked on National Assignment, Crowned Peace Effort in Kogi APC.
35. On 5th August, Gov. Buni received the report of Technical Committee on Education Emergency, assuring that he’s Committed to implementing the education committee’s report.
36. On 14th August, Gov. Buni visited Yobe Pilgrims in Mecca, sought for prayers, support to succeed toward fulfilling his promises.
37. On 19th August, Gov. Buni signed an MoU with Family Homes Ltd for the construction of 3600 affordable Housing Units in Yobe.
38. On 20th August, Gov. Buni met the Nigeria Shippers’ Council Executive Secretary over the construction of Potiskum Trailer Park.
39. On 26th August, Governor Buni received the newly posted Commander of the 27 Task Force Brigade of the Nigerian Army, Buni-Yadi, and pledged to support army towards the restoration of peace.
40. On 27th August, Gov. Buni approves N365 Million for payment of local government retirees.
41. On 27th August, Gov. Buni visited Chumbusko village in the entrance to Tagali Village, one of the worst affected areas of flood disaster, to commiserate with the victims, and directed SEMA to provide prompt assistance to the victims within 24 hours.
42. On 28th August, Gov. Buni approved the implementation of the report of the Technical Committee that was set up to revitalize Basic and Secondary Education in the State.
43. On 28th August, Gov. Buni attended special prayers for peace in Yobe, other parts of Nigeria.
44. On 28th August, Gov. Buni flagged off the construction of Buni-Yadi Township Road and ordered immediate renovation of the General Hospital during his visit to the town in Gujba LGA.
45. On 3rd September Gov. Buni performed the Ground Breaking Ceremony for Potiskum Trailer Park and Mechanics’ Village that will provide direct job to 5000 people.
46. On 4rd September Gov. Buni performed the resuscitation ceremony for Potiskum Aluminium and Flour/Feed Mills Company.
47. On 5th Sept. Gov. Buni launched the sales of 180,000 bags of Fertilizer at N3,000 per bag and distribution of 103 Tractors jointly procured by the state and local government councils in Damaturu.
48. On 5th Sept. Gov. Buni flagged off the construction of 3,600 Housing Units Financed by Family Homes Funds Ltd across Yobe State.
49. On 5th Sept took a visit to Damaturu Sunday market, where demolition of the market’s old structures is ongoing, he pledged to rebuild it to a world class structure.
50. On 6th Sept. Gov. Buni flagged off the project of Supporting Youths, Communities, Vulnerable Households, etc, under MDGs, CSDP, and YESSO and received the Trophy winning Yobe Female Hockey Team at Government House Damaturu.