Yobe: Governor Buni approves appointments in the health sector
From SA’ADATU MAINA, Damaturu
His Excellency, Honourable Mai Mala Buni, the Executive Governor of Yobe State, has approved the appointments and postings of executive officers in the state’s health sector.
A circular signed by the Acting Head of Service, Alhaji Muhammed B. Nura gave their names as:
1. Dr. Babagana Kundi Machina as Executive Secretary, State Primary Health Care Management Board
2. Dr. Musa Baba as Executive Secretary, Hospital Management Board
3. Dr. Aisha Adamu Buba as Chief Medical Director, State Specialist Hospital, Damaturu
4. Dr. Umar Chiromari as Director, Disease Control and Immunization, Primary Health Care Management Board
5. Muhammad Zarami Geidam as Director, Family and Community Health Services, Primary Health Care Management Board;
6. Wakil Mohammed Kawi as Director, Nursing Services, Hospital Management Board
7. Abdullahi Ali Danchuwa as Director, Nursing Services, Ministry of Health
The circular furthermore said that the office of Board Secretary of Hospitals Management Board has been scrapped forthwith.
The appointments and postings take immediate effect.