A lot of people enjoy using toilets. They have cultivated the habit of passing more than excreta in toilets.
But there are so many mistakes people make using toilets. Let’s consider five of them.
1. Flushing the toilet while the lid is up: The truth is Fecal matter and urine can fly as far as 6 feet away from the toilet bowl during every flush. Ensure the lid is closed before flushing.
2. Sitting on the toilet so long: Using the toilet to read books, magazines or to access your social media account is bad for you. This can result in hemorrhoids since the seated position places too much pressure on the veins in your lower rectum, which can swell or bulge.
3. Keeping your toothbrush too close to the toilet: Toothbrushes has to be kept about four feet away from the toilet because fecal matter and urine can fly from the toilet bowl when you flush.
4. Not washing your hands long enough: The washing has to be long enough to kill germs. When you finish using the toilet make sure you wash your hands very clean.
5. Forgetting to clean your toothbrush: It is vital to rinse your toothbrush after using it.