Bestiality, Dildos, Cultism: Why some ladies remain single, by Bernice Eke
The story of girls sleeping with animals has been circulating on social media recently with a lot of reactions from people. This attraction to animals is called zoophilia and the act of lovemaking with animals is called bestiality.
Why people indulge in bestiality in Nigeria
People who indulge in such acts may do it for the following reasons:
1. Greed for money (especially in the females).
2. Ritual or occultic purposes (especially for the males) for money, spiritual or political powers.
3. Curiosity – Wanting to find out how it is and if it differs from having intercourse with a human being, i.e experimentation — especially during their early years of sexual awakening and trying every possible sexual activity which can also lead to a psychological disorder.
4. Lack of lovers
5. Availability – Pets are often available in the absence of human partners, especially in one’s house and in isolated communities.
6. Perceived safety from pregnancy: humans and animals, being of different species, cannot interbreed and therefore unprotected intercourse cannot result in a pregnancy.
One of the most famous cases of bestiality was the horse sex case story which happened in 2005 in Washington DC, in which a 45-year-old man died after receiving anal sex from a stallion. The horse’s large penis perforated the man’s colon and he died several hours later.
Greed for Money
A Nigerian lady revealed to a relationship blogger, Joro, how her unusual urge for dogs started after indulging in the act of sleeping with dogs for money.
She said the dogs are usually given a whitish substance by their owners to sniff which makes them very agile and can go for many rounds of s3x with the ladies without getting exhausted.
The lady also narrated how a normal man can no longer satisfy her even if they were four (4) in number. Now by a mere look at dogs, she starts having the urge to have intercourse with them.
It is also alleged that the ladies are paid a whooping sum of N1.5 million per day by Lebanese men to sleep with their German Shephard dogs.
This is said to be a trend in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria, and also in Dubai all in the name of making quick money.
Can animals get sexually attracted to humans?
This is not possible because the chromosomes present in the gamete of a human are different from that of animals which makes them incompatible.
Which animals are most at risk of being abused?
There are no reliable statistics on how many people engage in bestiality around the world and which animals are used. However, recent and common examples of animals used and from research include horses and dogs. Others may include cows, fowls, goats, cats and even snakes.
Reports all over the world have shown males to have the highest percentage of those involved in bestiality compared to the females because they are more on the farms with animals.
Apart from bestiality and cultism, some women’s sexual urges are abnormal as they have a hyper-active s3x drive and the average size of a male organ does not satisfy them. So they prefer to go for bigger sizes and for those who cannot get exhausted easily.
As a result of this, they prefer to go for s3x toys like dildos because they are machines that can go for several rounds without getting tired, which makes such ladies also prefer being single and getting the biggest sizes, as she can handle (as it comes in different sizes and shapes). Even the married ones divorce their husbands all for their wild cravings for s3x.
Now she has two things in one – very big size and something that can endure, that can do it as many times, unlike human beings. Dirty as it is, they mostly surf the net on how to use and clean such toys.
Bestiality, not just dangerous, but deadly
Outside of the direct pain caused by sex between two mismatched species, there are many diseases humans can contract through sexual intercourse with animals, some of the more dangerous include:
• Leptospirosis: This is carried by, amongst others, dogs, horses and sheep and can be transmitted through any contact with an animal’s sexual organs. The infection generally leads to meningitis and about 10% of cases are life-threatening.
•Echinococcosis: This is carried by cats and dogs and involves the transmission of parasitic worms from the faeces of the animal. The onset of this disease often has no symptoms and this phase can last for a year, complicating the diagnosis. Eventually, cysts will begin to grow in the liver, brain and lungs, as well as other organs. If left untreated, the disease can be fatal.
• Rabies: Present in the saliva of cats, dogs and horses, rabies is probably the most severe disease a zoophile can catch. In unvaccinated humans, the disease is almost always fatal if treatment is not undertaken swiftly.
• Penile cancer.
• High risk of head injury.
There is also the threat of general physical damage that can be caused by intercourse with animals of vastly different sizes to a human.
What Nigerian law says about bestiality
Force spokesman, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, in a tweet said that it is an offence to have carnal knowledge of an animal, according to the Criminal Code Act of 1990.
In the tweet, Olumuyiwa disclosed that it is part of their duties as a responsible institution to educate Nigerians on the dos and don’ts as stipulated by the laws.
He warned those in the line of the ungodly business to stop to avoid spreading strange sicknesses in Nigeria.
“However, we need to tell them to stop that nonsense so that they don’t spread strange sicknesses in the country. The ones they had introduced to our system are enough oh,” Olumuyiwa wrote.
Section 214 of the Criminal Code Act of 1990; Section 284 of the Penal Code Act states that:
1. anyone who has carnal knowledge of any person against the order of nature; or
2. has carnal knowledge of an animal; or
3. permits a male person to have carnal knowledge of him or her against the order of nature;
is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen (14) years.
The Penal Code stresses that the culprits shall also be liable for a fine.