...Redifining Journalism for Development

Fire from gas explosion razes female hostel in Yobe varsity (Videos)

898

Fire from gas explosion razes female hostel in Yobe varsity (Videos)

Story from Sa’adatu MAINA, Damaturu

Fire has burnt down the female hostel block in Yobe State University Damaturu on Tuesday night.

Neptune Prime gathered that the fire started from a gas cylinder explosion in the building.

The fire burnt down the complete block of the Female Students’ Hostel.

A reliable source told this newspaper that there was no loss of life, but five asthmatic students lost consciousness after inhaling high smoke and have been rushed to the hospital for medical attention.

Watch videos of the fire outbreak below; 

 

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.